Now booking opens for 4 nights 5 Days Dharamshala & Dalhousie
- Cab All Required
- Hotel All category
- Welcome beverage on appearance.
- Stopping and Toll charge.
- Meet and welcome on appearance.
- 4Breakfast and 4 Dinners.
- Pick and Drop at the time of appearance/takeoff.
- Driver’s recompense, Road assessment and Fuel charges.
- Touring by private vehicle.
- All lodging and transport charges and Driver Allowances.
- All exchanges and touring by close to the home vehicle.
- 4Nights Accommodation on twofold sharing premise.
- Ac cab will not work in Himachal/Monument entrance fee/Camera fees.
- Airfare/Train do.
- Any adventure activity skiing, paragliding, River Rafting etc.
- Meal other than specified.
- Heater charges will be extra. Cost brought about by factors outside our ability to control like rail and flight deferrals, barriers, and vehicle mal-capacities, political unsettling influences and so on. Tips, clothing and telephone calls. Extra charges to landmarks and exhibition hall. Every single individual cost.
The price does not apply during any Festival time or on new year (22nd Dec. to 05th Jan.)
- Hotel Check inn/Check out Time as per hotel Policies .
- Early Check in is subject to availability.
- Customers must carry the valid id proof of all the travelers
- Trans Himalaya Travels is not be responsible for any delay, Extra Payment or change in the route for natural situations, political strikes or premises, cancellation of flights or any other unforeseen circumstance.
- These prices are based on all Government taxes and are subject to change. If the Government revises the taxes and fees then the current price will be charged.
- Please note the Taylor Made packages are designed strictly on the detailed itinerary being attached any extra sightseeing and excursion is subject to a supplement cost as per the actual.
- If there is no planned hotels availability, we will confirm other similar hotels.
- All hotels are planned in room category basis.
- Rohtang Pass Sightseeing is subject to availability and its is excluded from itinerary.
- The number of vehicles to Rohtang Pass per day is restricted to 1000 /- out of which only 800 petrol engine taxis and 400 diesel taxis will be allowed. Due to this restriction customers have to wait as per availability.
- Visit to Rohtang pass can be on individual / sharing by deluxe bus / Cab subject to availability.
- Rohtang Pass Sightseeing is excluded from the itinerary and if guest wants to take it will depend on the availability of the permit and guest has to pay the Rohtang Pass Sightseeing Cost directly.
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
30 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Total Package cost.
20 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Total Package cost.
10 days prior to arrival: 60% of the Total Package cost.
07 days prior to arrival: 75% of the Total Package cost.
Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund
In case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender:
Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines company policy
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
* No refund will be made in case of mechanical trouble to the vehicle or natural calamities like, landslides, flood, earthquake, heavy snow fall or any natural climatic conditions.